Tuesday 3 November 2020

Lockdown looms in North Somerset

 I hope you have your lockdown painting sorted out. I have been stocking up on paints from my local model shop. I have some Strelets-r WSS to do. I like to support the local shops and in particular model shops as we would miss them if they were to go. 

Signals in Midsomer Norton

This is my local shop Signals. Mainly aimed at the Railway modeller it has much useful stuff including fantasy which I don't like but I know people do. If I want a shop that sells military figures then Frome about 8 miles away has a very good place called Frome Model Centre . Boasts being the largest model shop in the South West which I can believe - its huge. Funnily enough the shop used to be the home of Frome Wargames club in the early 70s which I used to frequent. It was upstairs on a  table tennis table.  But I digress. 



4 comments:

The Good Soldier Svjek said...

I am so tempted by those plastic Strelets

James Fisher said...

Those Strelets figures are beautiful and I'm sure that you'll enjoy painting them, as we will seeing the results. All the best for the lockdown. Hopefully it will work as well as it seems to have for the Vics in our part of the world.
Regards, James

Springinsfeld said...

I'm only a few miles from you and never knew that Signals existed. Use FMC slot though.

Ralphus said...

Small world.😄