Tuesday 19 March 2019

Grenadiers, Infantry Regiment "Browne" and an unidentified Infantry Regiment c. 1748 David Morier

I must admit I am looking forward to when HaT industrie release the 1/32 Austrian SYW. Check them out here. 
The Austrians are one of my go-to armies - I have painted them in 15mm (Freikorps 15 and Minifigs) 6mm (Heroics and Ros) and 1/72 (Revell) . Looking forward to doing them in 1/32. See Castles of Tin's painted Prussians
Also see some Prussians painted as Saxons
Austrian Grenadiers in bivouac.
Austrian infantry 1748. Engraving J. Haidt 

2 comments:

Amtmann B. said...

I really like the figures, but HäT has them in the pipeline for ages. I waited for the 1/72 minis very long and used the old Revell figures than.

No hopes left.

Amtmann B. said...

Nice figures. But I waited for Ages. Hopes are melted away that HäT will release them.

Cheers