Wednesday 28 September 2022

The Warre Game 17th century - new figures

 You may remember they published some rules recently. Now they are considering producing figures. I think they are sculpted by Paul Hicks. Facebook page. They say

"SALUTE 2023 - I’ve secured a place at this premier show and have embarked on a rather mad project …. 

I’ll be showing 

THE DEATHRIDE OF GUSTAVUS ADOLPHUS

I’ll be putting together the confrontation between Piccolomini’s Kurassiers and the Smaland Horse at Lutzen 1632 … 

At one to one scale …. 

Approaching 1000 cavalry on the battle table 

To that end I’ve been busy commissioning a small range of Cuirassiers to bulk out my own collection … pictures below 

I think they are rather fine and if there is sufficient interest I’ll be offering them up for sale (hopefully breaking even🤷🏻‍♂️)"




No comments: